So, it seems that in all of the excitement of being nominated for the Sunshine award, I forgot something!I forgot to share 11 facts!
So… here goes…
1) I have 4 kids… 2 boys and 2 girls. I am from a family of 4 kids… 2 boys and 2 girls and my mom was from a family of 4 kids… 2 boys and 2 girls. Always thought that was cool.
2) I played soccer for nearly 25 years until I tore a ligament in my knee.
3) I wanted to be the first woman to be in the World Cup. Back then there wasn’t a women’s league!
4) I started college hoping to be a veterinarian. I wanted to help animals until I saw my first homeless person in NYC up close. Starting then, I wanted to help people.
5) I am short… only 5’2″. My kids like to point out that I have been this short for almost 30 years.
6) I am allergic to cats.
7) I fell asleep watching the Broadway show Cats. (don’t think that’s related to #6 but more to the fact that I did a dance marathon the night before 😉
8) My favorite color is pink.
9) There was a period of time where I moved once or twice a year… equaling 14 times in about 9 years. No wonder I have a problem hanging curtains. They are so permanent!
10) The first painting class I took was in oils.
11) I think dark chocolate is the best thing in the world! 🙂
Thanks for reading! Be sure to hop on over to see the awesome blogs I nominated and share the blog love!
Thanks for reading!