Saw these hanging on the wall at my daughter’s drum lesson studio and thought they were too great not to share:
How to Make Yourself Feel Miserable as a Creative: (adapted a tad)
1) Constantly compare yourself to others in your same craft
2) Base the entire success of your career on one project
3) Stick only with what you know
4) Undervalue your expertise
5) Let money dictate exclusively what you do
6) Only work on what you think others will love
7) Do only what the client/patron/gallery owner asks
8) Base your artistic merit on the comment sections of your posts
9) Never take time to recharge
10) Set unachievable/overwhelming goals, to be accomplished by tomorrow.
So, I am not sure where the originals came from but thanks for putting them out there!
Thanks for reading and keep on creating!