Well, this post comes completely out of the blue…
This morning, I was greeted with a wonderful comment on my site that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 readers/followers.
‘Liebster’ in German means – dearest, sweetest, kindest, beloved…. I’m overwhelmed that someone would describe my blog with these words. Truth be told, I was just happy that one person would stop by daily and have a gander. That meant that in the big wide world of the internet, I had found one person to connect to. To receive an award? For that I am grateful beyond words and tremendously humbled.
Thank you, Pat for the nomination. Pat has a lovely fun blog full of happy stuff… so you should stop by! newbloggycat.com
So here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blog that has given you the award: Thanks Pat!!!
2. State 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you.
4. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
5. Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer
6. Go to their page and tell them.
11 Random facts about myself
1. I played soccer actively for over 20 years.
2. My favorite color is pink.
3. I do NOT like nuts mixed into my cookies.
4. I had a pet rabbit as a child.
5. I still get together with college friends and their parents every year!
6. I have two brothers and a sister.
7. Suddenly wet socks has to be one of my biggest pet peeves.
8. I enjoy pretty much every type of music… yup- from Rusted Root to AC/DC.
9. I played the flute but did not go to band camp 😉
10. I strive to not take life too seriously.
11. I try to live life without regret.
And now, my answers to the 11 questions:
1. Who is the most important person in your life? Has to be my very super supportive hubby!
2. Three must-haves on a desert island. Oh man. Please don’t strand me… but I would need clean water, a source of food and my family. For the record, if I move to an island sometime in the future, I will plan better.
3. Who is your favourite actor/actress? Honestly, I don’t think I have one. Lame, I know.
4. What’s your most over-used phrase? “Seriously?!”
5. Did you have an imaginary friend? Nope.
6. If your life has a theme song, what would it be? “I’ll be there for you”- Friends Theme.
7. What’s your favourite sport? To play- soccer. To watch- Professional Football (Go Steelers!)
8. If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be and why? I would be Queen Elizabeth. I think the life of royalty is quite intriguing.
9. What is your most embarrassing moment? Walking into the men’s bathroom in a crowded ski lodge looking for my friends. Took me a moment to realize a) they weren’t there and b) I was surrounded by men and urinals.
10. Please complete this sentence: “…………..makes me laugh.” My children are a great source of both love and laughter in my life.
11. Coffee or tea? Coffee, with chocolate in it please
Here are my list of nominees:
My questions for you:
1) City or country living?
2) Cat or Dog as a pet?
3) Who is your greatest source of inspiration and why?
4) What is your biggest fear?
5) Describe your perfect day.
6) If you could do anything, without fear of finances, what would it be ?
7) My favorite song is:
8) My favorite food is:
9) What 3 words would your friends use to describe you?
10) Reading: ebook/online or real thing?
11) If your life were a movie, what would it be called?
Thank you so much for the honor. It was a pleasure to pay it forward and nominate other great blogs!!!